Page originally published on October 2, 2013
As the Lead Safe America Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Our Federal Tax-ID number is 45-1262978.
Everything the Foundation does is made possible by the generous support of people like you. More than 950 individuals, small businesses and corporations have donated time, money and other resources since the Foundation was founded in 2011. Please join us by making a contribution—in any amount—in support of our work.
- $5 will help us send a free lead test-kit and information to one family (includes postage, packing materials, information and FREE test kits from 3M/LeadCheck.)
- $50 will help us get a new parent-advocate started with his/her own free website
- $100 can help provide emergency relocation for one family for a day
- $500 will cover the cost of a community outreach event that can educate dozens of families (potentially hundreds .)
- $800 covers our office-rent for one month (having an established office location is fundamental to being able to do effective outreach and education work)
- $2,500 can cover the costs to relocate a family with a lead-poisoned child to a new lead-safe home in most parts of the country, or bring a screening of MisLEAD to a community that could not otherwise afford to host a screening.
- $5,000 will cover one-full month of outreach and education program costs for the Foundation.
- $100,000 will cover all of the remaining completion costs for our film (including Oscar qualifying run, but not including distribution costs, with the goal of all music rights and remaining animation being donated.)
- $120,000 will allow us to hire full-time paid staff (3 people) for one year to expand the impact of our work.
- $200,000 will cover all of the remaining completion costs for the film including preliminary distribution costs, some paid music rights, another round of finish editing and some paid top-notch animation! The more we have to finish the film the better it will be!
- $375,000 will cover completion and preliminary distribution costs for the film PLUS a 50-city 2015 Summer/FALL Lead Safe America event tour (bringing the film and resources to communities across our country!)
To make a contribution to the Lead Safe America Foundation in support of our work helping families, just click the “Donate” button! Sponsorship levels with different sponsor benefits can be found here.
Donations may also be made by check or by credit card (call us or use PayPal to donate with a credit card.)
Please make any checks payable to Lead Safe America and mail to either:
Our mailing address:
Lead Safe America Foundation
P.O. Box 820044
Portland, Oregon 97282
Or our office address
Lead Safe America Foundation
6637 SE Milwaukie Ave, Suite 203
Portland, OR 97202
Please find a copy of our 501(c)3 determination for your taxes below:
- Right Click and Save Image to Download