- Small Vintage Toy Guys – No mark or maker
- Little guy on right (orange): 4,325 ppm lead in orange plastic
- Little guy on Left (blue): no lead
- Tested with an XRF in 2014
- Current CPSC hazard level for lead in toys: 90 to 100 ppm lead
It takes people like this organization to create a mass movement towards a safer, healthier world for us. Amazing work! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more and spreading the message.
OMG! After seeing MisLEAD, I got serious goosebumps listening to the Moms. The moms hit my heart; the men hit my logical brain. You captured me again - heart and soul. I am so blessed to have you and your passion in my life.
Thank you so much Tamara Rubin for the lead test kits you sent me a while back! I owe you big time!! Tonight we went through my grandmothers costume jewelry and found a ton that tested positive for lead. E wanted several pieces and since they were crystal I decided to test.
I am so thankful for what you are doing. Even if J. turns out to not have elevated levels, just knowing you will save some kids really helps me get through this fear.