From Anonymous (via a Facebook post):
“Tamara Rubin, Someone told me today that their pediatrician told them it would take a child eating a bowl full of lead paint chips for them to be poisoned. I quickly corrected her and name dropped (of course), but I think she still believes the “doctor.” Hashtag leadmyths!!!! Ooo. Start that hashtag and post a new myth you hear everyday with the actual facts below it or maybe a movie clip to dispel the rumors.
A bowlful….for f@(#’s sake.”
Thanks for the great idea Ms. Anonymous!* (Original expletive replaced with symbols!)
Please comment or respond to this comment here on our blog. Thank you!