Each blue “Brick” below is one of our 2015 “Neighborhood Partners” (reddish bricks below that are our 2014 “Neighborhood Partners”) – click on their link to learn more about them and what they are up to. Thank you!
2015 Neighborhood Partners
$900 has been raised through our Neighborhood Partner Program so far in 2015
In 2014 we distributed more than 800 free lead-paint test kits to families communities in eight states
through our Neighborhood Partners…. while also raising $2,100 in support of Lead Safe America’s Outreach & Education Programs.
- A.B. Edwards Enterprises, Inc. • Wheeling, Illinois
- John Gear, Attorney At Law • Salem, Oregon
- Kevin Hannon, The Hannon Law Firm, LLC • Denver, Colorado*
- Lead Safe Task Force / Catholic Charities • Superior, Wisconsin*
- Mark Kohler, KohlMark Builders, Inc. • Burke, Virginia
- Don Francis, EcoTech, LLC • Portland, Oregon
- Bob Rogalla, Lake States Environmental, LTD • Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Dale P. Nystrom, MD, Hawarden Regional Healthcare Clinic • Hawarden, Iowa*
- Bret Husted, Husted Construction & Prevention • Daly City, California*
- Lee Wasserman, EitSupply.com • New Jersey
Neighborhood Partnerships are a big part of the foundation of our work. They help us reach out to neighborhoods across the country, giving away free lead-paint test kits, LeadSafeAmerica buttons, and our “Simple Solutions” cards with information to parents and homeowners. Thank you to each and every one of you for the important role you play in helping Lead Safe America protect children.