Friends, hello! A mini-fundraiser (24-hours only – TODAY 2/4 (10 am) through 2/5 (10 am) to raise $ towards helping Leslie & her family in Iowa have a 2nd month in alternate housing while they make their home safe for their kids!):
- To enter/ for a chance to win: “Like” the film’s Facebook page Mislead: America’s Secret Epidemic (now at 2,970 likes) &
- Donate $10 (tax-deductible!) or more by TOMORROW (2/5) by 10 a.m. PST and be entered to win one of five chances to see the current preview cut of MisLEAD in your Living Room (streaming on your computer), at your convenience followed by a phone call with Tamara Rubin (Director of MisLEAD) afterwards to answer your questions
- Winners announced tomorrow (Wednesday, 2/5) by 10 p.m.
- Donate here.
- No purchase necessary to enter; for a free chance to win: 1) “like” the film’s page & 2) e-mail w/ “free entry” in the subject to email@example.com Thanks!
- Five winners will be chosen at random from all entries.
- Winners will be given the opportunity choose a 6-hour window during which they would like to watch the film.
- Winners will be sent a link and a password good for a private viewing of the film during their 6-hour chosen window (for example; 6 p.m. to midnight, Pacific Time on February 7th.)
- Viewing opportunity will only be available during that specific prearranged window and password will be disabled once the window has closed.
- This opportunity is for fundraising purposes only and is not to be used for public screenings.
- Winners will not have permission to download or capture any of the video content in whole or in part.
- Winners agree to these terms in full by virtue of participating in the contest.
[If this is successful we will repeat]