LSAF’s Community Partners Include
Lead-Edu in New Hampshire
The State of New Hampshire
The State of Wisconsin
Several Counties in the State of Michigan
Depending on Level of Sponsorship Size of Agency/ Partner Business ~
LSAF is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with a goal of reaching as many families as possible each year, giving them tools and information for the primary prevention of childhood lead poisoning. With that in mind, we created the LSAF Community Partnership Program. Partnerships are a good way to extend both the reach and impact of LSAF and also the reach, impact and effectiveness of the organizations/entities & businesses (Agencies) with whom we partner.
Participation in the Community Partnership Program is made possible as a benefit of a Community Partnership Sponsorship Donation made by an AGENCY or by a Corporate “PARTNER SPONSOR” on behalf of an AGENCY. Types of organizations that may be interested in becoming a Community Partner include: Hospitals, Birthing Clinics, Health Clinics, Maternity Centers, State-City-or County Health Departments and Corporations with a local presence and focus on benefiting their employee communities.
In exchange for an annual $5,000* Community Partnership Contribution, the AGENCY will receive the following benefits:
- a.) AGENCY will be listed as a Community Partner on www.LeadSafeAmerica.org
- b.) AGENCY will receive 1,000 (one thousand) packages of LeadCheck Swab Kits (2-swab packs – retail value $9.95-$14.99 ea.) – for distribution to families at community events (AGENCY will also receive 1,000 Lead Safe America 1-1/4 inch round “buttons” and 1,000 LSAF “Simple Solutions cards” for distribution with the kits.)
- c.) When possible, LSAF will help coordinate resources for AGENCY outreach events (may include XRF toy testing, blood lead testing, film screenings, etc..)
- d.) AGENCY is invited to share resources & ideas and get support through participation in monthly LSAF Community Partner conference calls with LSAF Community Partner Representatives from across the U.S.
- e) AGENCY may use the LSAF “Community Partner” digital badge on their websites and promotional materials
4. COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP CONTRIBUTION:
The contribution to join the partnership is on a sliding scale, with a suggested partnership contribution of $5,000. In addition to the potential to reach 1,000+ families directly through the work, presence and collaborative efforts of our Community Partners, for each $1,000 in sponsorship support we receive through this program Lead Safe America is able to distribute free test kits and information to more than 200 families with concerns about lead in their home.
For sponsorships & benefits with contributions starting as low as $150, please check out our “Neighborhood Partnership Program.” Thank you!
An Outreach & Education Project of Lead Safe America
Lead Safe America Foundation is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit, Federal Tax ID # 45-1262978
*Other Community Partner Sponsor levels possible, starting at $1,000 (benefits vary)