Welcome To Our Neighborhood Partners Program!
Becoming a Lead Safe America Neighborhood Partner is a perfect opportunity for contractors, doctors, public agencies, teachers, parenting groups, schools, day cares center, hospitals, nursing clinics, urgent care clinics, maternity clinics, toy stores, religious organizations and others to directly empower parents in their community to take a more active role in the primary prevention required to protect their children from the toxic impact of lead. Testing homes, schools and public spaces for lead in paint before children are ever poisoned is – hands down – the best first step to prevent children from being poisoned.
Please consider joining us or passing this email along to someone in your life who might want to help protect children in this way – giving away free lead-paint test kits to families in your community.
- For Each $150 donated as a Neighborhood Partner (up to $300), you receive 32 (thirty two!) free 2-swab test kits (3M/Lead Check Swabs) to give away in your community. [These are the kits that retail for up to $14.99 each.]
- For each $150 donated as a neighborhood partner, you also receive 32 Lead Safe America buttons to give away for free in your community.
- You are added to our monthly email exchange with all LSAF Neighborhood Partners, a great source for new ideas and resources in the area of childhood lead poisoning prevention
- You will be among the first to know of upcoming Lead Safe America events in your area
- You will be listed as a Neighborhood Partner on the Lead Safe America website’s Neighborhood Partner page, with a link to your website
BECOME A NEIGHBORHOOD PARTNER TODAY:
Just use the PayPal “Donate” buttons below to make a contribution of $150 or $300. “Neighborhood Partner” will automatically be added as a note to your contribution. Your buttons and swab kits will be sent right away. Thank you! You don’t need a PayPal account to donate, just click the button below and choose “pay with credit card” option by clicking “Continue“ in lower left corner of donate screen.
*(If you are interested in larger quantities of kits or kits for uses other than free distribution in your community, please check out our “Community Partner” program. )