If you are interested in applying for a LSAF Parent Advocate Grant, please send an email with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of funds requested (outreach event, education, etc.)
- Date funds needed by
- Date of event/ opportunity (if applicable)
- Location of event/ opportunity (if applicable)
- Amount required
- Total cost of opportunity (i.e, booth fees, transportation costs, childcare, materials / flyers printing, give-aways, etc.)
- Your name
- Your address (including city, state, zip)
- Your website and/or advocacy pages on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Your employer / place of work (if none, please state)
- Others you are asking to support you in this project (friends, family, local businesses, corporations)
- In-kind support you are requesting or receiving from others
- A brief project description (no more than one-page) describing the opportunity and how it will benefit children
We currently have no funds available and designated for Parent-Advocate Grants, however we do have some in-kind resources we can make available, and we may be able to match you with a sponsor for your particular project.
- We are able to offer Parent-Advocates Free Websites at this time.
- We are also able to offer parent-advocates free lead-test kits donated by 3M.
For more information about this program click here.