Page Originally Published October 2, 2013
Last Updated April 26, 2016
As an outreach and education program of the Lead Safe America Foundation, we offer FREE websites to Parent-Advocates.
Free Websites Include:
1. Domain Name Registration Fee (for the domain name of the parent’s choice)
2. Free site hosting & technical support
3. Free initial design and site setup (5 pages included: Home Page, About, Contact, My Story, Blog)
4. Free training and support resources (so parents can expand and develop their sites on their own.)
Free Website Conditions:
1. Site must include at least one page dedicated to the family’s personal story (in terms of their experience with their child/children’s health and lead / environmental toxicity.)
2. After the site has been set up, parents agree to post at lease one blog-post every two months in order to maintain their free site.
3. Parents agree to have the site linked to LSAF’s sites and include the “Lead Safe America” logo
4. If a possible sponsor wants to help cover the cost of the program and/or their site by specifically sponsoring their site, parent agrees to make an banner block (where the sponsor is recognized and the banner is linked to the sponsor’s site) available for the sponsor. (See the sidebar on this site as an example.)
To apply for a free Parent-Advocate website email us for an application: email@example.com
*Sites are available contingent on continued funding availability. Parent-Advocate sites cost the Lead Safe America Foundation approximately $200 to set up. Tax-deductible donations in support of this program are always welcome and appreciated.