- M&M Mug
- 21,100 ppm lead on decoration
- lead free yellow cup base …
- NOTE: Most decorated mugs today have some amount of lead – especially if they are more than 5 years old.
- I advise people to make a decision on whether or not to use them based on whether or not the design touches the beverage or touches your lips on the outside AND whether or not the design is wearing at all
- I do not have mugs like this in my home.
- QUESTION: Why is there any lead at all in a vessel intended for use with food?
- QUESTION: Why is this (the total lead content in dishes) not regulated?
Protect your kids from environmental toxicity – subscribe to our newsletter! Thank you!